Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Does anyone else wonder this?!?!?!??!!?

Hi Everyone,
This will be a quick blurb. I have some new pics to post, but will do so later this week.

In the meantime, here's something I observed since becoming 30+lbs larger:
Has anyone noticed that when using public restrooms, the door on the stalls swing in!??! It makes it so hard to maneuver and becomes an effort just to shut the door. Then, when you swing it open toward you, it happens all over again.

If you have never experienced this, try tying a basketball around your belly (or just imagine your belly sticking out 10 inches) and then try to open and close that darned door without it hitting you (or coming close to it). I mean, I know I could use the larger stalls meant for disabled individuals, but pregnant women are NOT disabled! The regular sized stalls ought to work just fine.

To all those who install those public bathroom door stalls: Make the doors swing OUT, not IN. What is the advantage of it swinging in? Is it easier to install those hinges?

I just wanted to put this out into the open.......it certainly is strange the 'small things' I start noticing.

Ladies, let me know if you notice this too... I am sure it's not my imagination! Let me know the next time you are at Winco or Costco or Macy's or at the Lane County Convention Center.



PS- For a certain someone who wondered how much a placenta weighs. My doctor says it is approximately 1/3 of the baby's weight. So a 7 pounder yields a placenta that's about 2.325 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment