Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A good thing- Baby Young is on his way!







Hello Friends & Family,
I am learning how to do this thing called 'blogging'. I know, welcome to the wonderful world of technology. Hopefully, I get the hang of this and can soon share things (mundane or not) happening in our lives with you! Here are some pictures from Aug. 27, 2008, the day we took our pregnancy test... it's incredible how time can fly quickly. The other photo was taken on my birthday, I look huge, and that was already a month ago. Needless to say, I am just getting bigger and bigger! We are having a boy, who we will be naming Brandon. His expected due date is April 26th. Does anyone feel like guessing how close we will come to the due date? Michael and I are both very excited for his arrival and can't wait to introduce him to all of you! I will spare you actual photos from the ultrasound, but I think he already looks a lot like his Daddy, which is a good thing!!!
Well, here I go. I am about to post this and if it works, you will hear from us a lot more!

No comments:

Post a Comment