Thursday, March 26, 2009

Michael is a busy guy!






It's official: I cannot sleep for more than 3 or 4 hour spurts at a time. How sad. On the upside, I can blog! :)

Mike has sure been busy with the nursery. His honey-do list grows, even as he marks things off that have been done. I am in serious nesting mode, and Mike hasn't complained once! He took apart the existing closet and put in a new one from Ikea. He built a crib twice (there's a story!) and primed/painted the nursery. All he needs to do now is finish the second coat of paint and voila- the nursery is done. I feel a bit bad, because I haven't really helped him. (He refuses to let me.) However, we were fortunate enough that our friends came over for the weekend for the baby shower and Bryce was able to lend a hand.

While Mike and Bryce were putting the crib together (twice), I was feeling 'pampered' at my baby shower. Dorothy and Mom put on a great party! And, of course, my Mom's cooking was oh so good!

I am grateful for wonderful friends and family. Mike and I are excited to introduce Brandon to everyone. Just another 5 weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment